Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another Then Sings My Soul - Little is Much


Okay, I know that I have already posted one for this week, but I just had to post this one also. This is an oldie but goodie that I came across when I led in a conference back in January with a dear lady named Debbie Cannada that serves as a Southern Baptist Missionary in Charleston, WV. She sang this song at the end of her testimony everyday that we led the conference. It STILL rings in my head!!! What a powerful message.... Little is much when God is in it. Labor not for wealth or fame. There's a crown and you can win it if you go in Jesus' name.




Will you go in Jesus' name?

Blessings my friends.

1 comment:

Amy Wyatt said...

Ooops... I think you meant to say "dear" lady :) I loved this. The Gaither's are my favorite. Every single version of them :)
How about Mark Lowry's striped suit? What year was this?