Sunday, March 16, 2008

Then Sings My Soul!!!!

My friend, Amy, over at Signs Miracles and Wonders is sponsoring a wonderful new meme!!! Why didn't I think of it?! Anyway, she has opened up the door for bloggers to submit their posts about a song or more than one that has meant something special to them. It is called "Then Sings My Soul Saturdays". Go here to find out more about it. It sounds like it is going to be absolutely GREAT!!!

So, with that great introduction............. here is my song of the week. It is sooooo spiritual!!! LOL! But, I promise that I can bring it back around to be a God thing. It is Hannah Montana's "Make Some Noise". Yes, I do crank HM up in the car when the kids are at school. Anyway, I was driving in the car the other day listening to that song just rocking out. God interrupted and said, "Excuse me..... I have been trying to tell you that very thing myself. Make noise for Me, DeAnna!!! Speak your mind and tell the world I AM has sent you on a mission." It was one of the AH HAH moments. So, if you are feeling like nothing you do matters to anyone, go crank up Hannah Montana's song, "Make Some Noise and go make some noise for Jesus. Oh yeah... I went there. Hee! Hee!





5 comments:

ocean mommy said...

That is great.. hey, doesn't By Design sing something like "Shout Your Fame..." Kind of the same concept don't you think?

Anyway, I too rock out to Hannah when the kids aren't around. :)

Cheri said...

Yes! I love it!!

I'm going to put a link to your page.

WOOOHOOO!! :)

Kimberly said...

What an encouraging song! My girls haven't gotten into HM yet, so I had never heard this song before! Thanks for sharing!
I'm glad Cheri sent me over this way!
Blessings,
Kimberly

Christina said...

I love this song too. I had gotten hocked on Hannah's show a few years ago. Can you believe my 9 and 10 year old boys got me hooked? Anyway I have the CD and I love it. Great song, great girl.

Amy Wyatt said...

I had never really listened to every word of this song even though Spencer and ML play it all the time! It is great and very powerful! Glad you joined in on the fun.