Friday, November 30, 2007

God's A Blessin', Satan Is A Messin'

Whew! So many things have been happening this week. God had given By Design a few calls this past week for some really neat exposure. As many know, we have been praying that God would do things far beyond ourselves with this new CD project. And, He has continually knocked our socks off again and again. Well, the latest news to add is that many multi-media opportunities are coming our way that are just really neat. One came out of an old friend that Kelly and I ran into during our shopping trip the day after Thanksgiving. She is a freelance writer for The Baptist Press which is nationally sendicated much like the Associated Press. She would like to do an article on By Design. How cool is that?! Then there have also been a few contacts call for a TV spot and a radio interview. We have also been given the opportunity to be at Lifeway Christian Bookstore next Saturday afternoon to sing and promote the CD. It is as if God is just reaffirming that He has more in store for us. Go God!!!

With all of that said, Satan is on the prowl trying to throw a wrench in everything. He always gets me in the area of my family relationships. And, this time in no different. We have been at each other all day. As I was reflecting on everything earlier this evening, God spoke to me and just simply said, " Don't you see that I am at work here. That is why you all are at each other's throats. Satan is trying to worm in again and create discord. Don't let him in!!"

Girls, isn't that just like Satan?! He tries his best to rob us of what God has in store for us. And, so many times I get wrapped up in the whole process and take the bait losing the very best of the blessing that God had for me. Pray that this time I will stand strong in the knowledge of the Lord and rebuke him when he baits the hook again.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I'm praying for you girlfriend!

ocean mommy said...

Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you, dear Sweet DeAnna, as well as your dear family. Of course, I pray for you all "allot!"
Congratulations to By Design on the S.C. Women's Retreat, and the success of the CD. I'm anxious to get our copies! Love to all,
Aunt Sue