Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Golden Compass

The movie titled THE GOLDEN COMPASS will be released this December as a children's movie. Now, normally I would not think much about a new movie release, but this one really has me bothered to my core. You see, this movie was made by an atheist who is trying to persuade children and their unsuspecting parents into believing that God is not who He says that He is. The devil is so sly and cunning and will do anything he can to gain our hearts and souls to pull us away from our Heavenly Father. You know, it doesn't impact me as much when I hear about temptations that adults face - maybe I have just become desensitized to it, but when you starting messing with my kids---- that's a whole different ballgame. My "mama hen" feathers get ruffled and the claws come out to fight. Take a look at this link to www.snopes.com/politics/religion/compass.asp and read further about this movie.

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

Oh I hear you on this!! I read that article last week and was so furious.

Just another reason we have to be "on-guard" at all times.

blessings
steph.