Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch





A few weeks ago, our family set out on a Saturday to the pumpkin patch at Washington Farms. Now, I knew that they did field trips and had pumpkins this time of year, but I had NO idea how BIG of an operation this was. For those of you who may not have ever experienced this, my kids had a blast!!! We had a hayride, picked out our pumpkins, played on these huge homemade slides, saw and petted several farm animals, witnessed a pig race (yes, I said pig race) and, of course, got our fill of homemade jams and jellies.

You may be asking..... if you did this a few weeks ago, why are you just know publishing it? Well, that's easy because I am just now downloading the pictures from my camera to the computer. So, even though it is a little late..... I hope that you enjoy the pictures. If you have never been, make plans to go next year.

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

This sounds like a cool place. We'll check it out!